Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why My iPhone.11 pro MAX don”t have 3D touch

Why My 11 pro MAX don”t have 3D touch

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 9, 2023 11:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 12:06 AM

"These devices support Haptic Touch: iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone XR, and iPhone 11 and later.

These devices support 3D Touch: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max."

Extracted from the support article that led you here.

You're not addressing Apple in this user to user tech support forum, and we're not aware of Apple decisions/plans.

If you'd like, you can submit your request/comment to Apple directly, using this form:--> Apple – Product Feedback - iPhone

Thanks and regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2023 12:06 AM in response to serban180

"These devices support Haptic Touch: iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone XR, and iPhone 11 and later.

These devices support 3D Touch: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max."

Extracted from the support article that led you here.

You're not addressing Apple in this user to user tech support forum, and we're not aware of Apple decisions/plans.

If you'd like, you can submit your request/comment to Apple directly, using this form:--> Apple – Product Feedback - iPhone

Thanks and regards

Giulio

Why My iPhone.11 pro MAX don”t have 3D touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.