📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Store can’t download Apps

I have try to download Apps on my iPhone 6pluds with like all kind of Apps but it just keeps on rotating & circulating, but didn’t download even I leave it whole day. Try this for 3 days still same. Why I can’t download Apps on Apple Store? What should I do, advice? Thank you

iPhone 12, 16

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 12:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 3:02 AM

You need to have a good Service & Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Charge the battery > 70%.

See also -> If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 10, 2023 3:02 AM in response to yenny230

You need to have a good Service & Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Charge the battery > 70%.

See also -> If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

My Apple Store can’t download Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.