Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to change the default location of my iPhone

I want to change the default location of my iPhone. It is now Nashville, I live in Louisville. Help!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 9:09 AM

5 replies

Jan 10, 2023 9:39 AM in response to BillyBem

Hello BillyBem, If you have your Location Services turned on (Settings > Privacy & Security > Location Services > ON. You can go to Find My app. At the bottom of screen click on Me. Under My Location you will see Location. Click on it. You an press Edit at the top right of screen and select one of the default names or add a Custom Label. Also FYI in the Apple WX App the My Location is your current Location for WX. If you drive to another City the My Location City should change IF your Location Service is turned on. Hope this helps.

Jan 10, 2023 7:22 PM in response to BillyBem

BillyBem, Check In Settings > Privacy & Security > Location Services > Turned on > Scroll down to Find My or Maps > You should see the the Location Services Icon Arrow > Click on Maps > Allow Location Services and choose one of the options. I use the "While Using the App or Widgets" option. Next make sure Precise Location is turned on.

I want to change the default location of my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.