Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blurred out email

I got an email from TikTok trying to receive an email for my account. How ever the email was like 9***3@icloud.com [NOT A REAL EMAIL] but when I copied it the *** still showed up. Any clue on how to figure out the actual email?

iPhone 13

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2023 8:33 AM

Hello enternamehere,

We'd like to provide you with a resource that can give you some guidance on how to locate this piece of information:

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number

Thanks for using posting your question in Apple Support Communities.

Have a wonderful day!

Similar questions

3 replies

Jan 15, 2023 5:32 PM in response to enternamehere-

Hi enternamehere-,

When an email is presented with substituted characters, it's usually as a security measure to avoid supplying the entire address with the intent that you are already familiar with the email address in question and can identify what the substituted characters should be. If you don't recognize the email address, and it doesn't appear in your list of Hide My Email accounts per Create and manage Hide My Email addresses in Settings on iPhone then you may need to work with support for that app to explore other options.

Regards.

Blurred out email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.