Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you reset my password for iCloud

i forgot my password to my iCloud and I don’t have the number no more but I have the phone

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 6:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 6:35 PM

tylashia96 Said:

"Can you reset my password for iCloud: i forgot my password to my iCloud and I don’t have the number no more but I have the phone"

-------

Use these Forums' Password:

You are able to log in to these forums just fine. So, the password to use would be no different, given it is the same account.

4 replies

Jan 10, 2023 6:58 PM in response to tylashia96

tylashia96 Said:

"Can you reset my password for iCloud: It’s not giving me the opportunity to it’s asking for the old number I don’t have the old number or nothing but I got the phone it’s my old phone and I forgot the password to the iCloud"

-------

Changing the Phone Number:

Contact Apple Support.

Have Apple Support change it to what it should be. Ask them why these accounts still show up. If need be, perform a screensharing session with them, so they can see this firsthand, from your perspective. Apple Support is the only official way to get this to stop switching.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

IMPORTANT: Perform a Trail & Error login session, prior to ending the call.

Can you reset my password for iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.