Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to change my country/region but I don't want to loose all my data on my Apple ID

How do I change country/region of my apple ID without losing all my data

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 12:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 3:40 AM

Hello fede,

The article "Change your Apple ID country or region" describes how to change your country setting on everything using your Apple ID, and the requirements and results of doing this --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Redownload your apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books on any devices that you might use to play or read them in the future. Some types of content might not be available in your new country or region. (Learn what types of content and services are available in your new country or region. - Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support )

You will see from the document that you have to let all subscriptions expire. If you have a subscription to iCloud+, make sure you have downloaded any data stored on the service to a computer before the subscription expires.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2023 3:40 AM in response to fede7799

Hello fede,

The article "Change your Apple ID country or region" describes how to change your country setting on everything using your Apple ID, and the requirements and results of doing this --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Redownload your apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books on any devices that you might use to play or read them in the future. Some types of content might not be available in your new country or region. (Learn what types of content and services are available in your new country or region. - Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support )

You will see from the document that you have to let all subscriptions expire. If you have a subscription to iCloud+, make sure you have downloaded any data stored on the service to a computer before the subscription expires.

I need to change my country/region but I don't want to loose all my data on my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.