Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Putting my phone in low power mode can it destroy the battery

Putting my phone in low power mode can it destroy the iPhone battery

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 12:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 12:24 AM

I don't think so.

To turn Low Power Mode on or off, go to Settings > Battery. You can also turn Low Power Mode on and off from Control Center. Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then select Low Power Mode to add it to Control Center.

Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone or iPad

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2023 12:24 AM in response to Sampapy233

I don't think so.

To turn Low Power Mode on or off, go to Settings > Battery. You can also turn Low Power Mode on and off from Control Center. Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then select Low Power Mode to add it to Control Center.

Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone or iPad

Jan 16, 2023 12:22 PM in response to Sampapy233

I do not feel it destroys the iPhone battery, I personally have been using it effectively for over a decade. it is meant to make your iPhone last longer, and every feature iPhone has a way to be used. They are for enhanced usage.

To Use low power mode, go to Settings > Battery. Another way to turn Low Power Mode on and off is through Control Center. Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then select Low Power Mode to add it to Control Center. And whenever you want to use it you can do it directly from there.

Putting my phone in low power mode can it destroy the battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.