Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I unlock apple watch

I sold my apple watch to someone abroad, i already did a format piror to shipping it , he couldnt activate it because its locked to the owner which is me it asked him for my apple ID and password to activate it , is there any other way to unlock the watch without giving him my icould account password, i would appreciate your support

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 9

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 11:29 AM

According to What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else:

"If you already gave away your Apple Watch, you can erase and turn off Activation Lock from iCloud.com. Here's how:

1. On a computer, go to Find My iPhone on iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. 
  2. Select All Devices, then click your Apple Watch.
  3. Click Erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased.
  4. Click the X button  next to your Apple Watch. 

Learn more about Activation Lock."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2023 11:29 AM in response to Rashidbuali

According to What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else:

"If you already gave away your Apple Watch, you can erase and turn off Activation Lock from iCloud.com. Here's how:

1. On a computer, go to Find My iPhone on iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. 
  2. Select All Devices, then click your Apple Watch.
  3. Click Erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased.
  4. Click the X button  next to your Apple Watch. 

Learn more about Activation Lock."

How can I unlock apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.