Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my Apple Watch SE has a passcode and it say “Too Many Passcode Attempts Reset Apple Watch and pair again” but my Apple Watch was paired to my old phone and my old phone just stopped working. So apple I need help.

my question for the community is if you have to same thing happening to you Apple Watch se how do I fix it?? The Apple Watch says “too many passcode attempts reset Apple Watch and pair again” which I can’t because my old iPhone doesn’t work anymore and I have a new phone.

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 3:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 8:43 PM

Remove  Watch Activation Lock -

Go to icloud.com and login

Open Find iPhone.

In the All Devices pulldown menu select your  Watch.

In the resulting sheet that appears to the right choose erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased.

Then Remove the watch from your Apple ID.

This should reset the watch to the factory settings for you to setup as new and pair it to your iPhone.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.1; Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.2; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.2; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.2; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.2; HomePods, audioOS 16.2 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2023 8:43 PM in response to Addy_Apple

Remove  Watch Activation Lock -

Go to icloud.com and login

Open Find iPhone.

In the All Devices pulldown menu select your  Watch.

In the resulting sheet that appears to the right choose erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased.

Then Remove the watch from your Apple ID.

This should reset the watch to the factory settings for you to setup as new and pair it to your iPhone.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.1; Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.2; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.2; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.2; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.2; HomePods, audioOS 16.2 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

my Apple Watch SE has a passcode and it say “Too Many Passcode Attempts Reset Apple Watch and pair again” but my Apple Watch was paired to my old phone and my old phone just stopped working. So apple I need help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.