Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to sync Beats Studio Buds with iPhone?

I have purchased an additional beat studio bud and now I want to sync them and have them load together on my "Find My".

How can I get the new bud to sync with my other original bud and to pair accordingly.

Thanks!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 3:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 2:45 PM

Hi WhitneyEvans,

Since receiving your replacement Studio Buds, have they been placed in the case and reset? Resetting them will allow your to pair them with your device again and set up Find My.

1. "Place both earbuds in the charging case. Leave the case open.
  2. Press and hold the system button on the case for 15 seconds or until the LED indicator light flashes red and white.
  3. Release the system button"

Reset your Beats Studio Buds - Apple Support

Resetting them will allow your to pair them with your device again and set up Find My.

Have a good one!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2023 2:45 PM in response to WhitneyEvans

Hi WhitneyEvans,

Since receiving your replacement Studio Buds, have they been placed in the case and reset? Resetting them will allow your to pair them with your device again and set up Find My.

1. "Place both earbuds in the charging case. Leave the case open.
  2. Press and hold the system button on the case for 15 seconds or until the LED indicator light flashes red and white.
  3. Release the system button"

Reset your Beats Studio Buds - Apple Support

Resetting them will allow your to pair them with your device again and set up Find My.

Have a good one!

How to sync Beats Studio Buds with iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.