Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE CHARGES ON VODACOM ACCOUNT

I have noted last year on my Vodacom account that an Apple Music is being charged to my account, my number. Each month there is a different amount being charged. I confirm that I have never owned any Apple devise to purchase any app or music. I contacted Vodacom who informed me that I should contact Apple. I sent an email explaining my concerns and urgently requested feedback. I received an email informing that they could not find anything on my number and I should contact the Apple support team and/or lodge a refund. However you need to provide your Apple Id etc, and I do not have any. I have attempt to contact them with no success. I have now received my Vodacom bill and once again an amount has been deducted. To date hereof an amount of R574.85 has been paid by myself for something that I have no knowledge of and are not using. I have noted that the amount is being charged on the 13th of each and every month. Therefore as this is not being sorted out a further amount will be deducted from my account tomorrow. I am very disappointed. I am being charged for something that I do not use and nobody are able to sort same out for me. I have no idea how to stop this and or get my money back.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023 1:58 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jan 15, 2023 8:50 AM in response to adri86

Hi adri86,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

With your card being charged for Apple Music and you do not have an Apple ID, make sure that a family member isn't authorized to use this card for the subscription. If not, you will need to contact Apple directly. This is a public forum and we'd have no way to check into this charge.

Contact Apple Support

Regards.

APPLE CHARGES ON VODACOM ACCOUNT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.