Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Website lagging issue in IOS deives

"I recently launched a website called justelegance.de and have received feedback from some iOS users that there is lag and hanging when scrolling on one specific page. I am attaching to the link of the specific page for better understanding. . I have tested the page on my own Android phone and Windows PC and it seems to work fine. I am trying to understand the cause of this issue specifically for iOS users. Is there something about the way iOS handles websites that could be causing this or is it a bug? Are there any specific plugins or modifications that can be implemented to improve the website's performance on iOS devices? My goal is to ensure that all users, regardless of their device, have a smooth and satisfactory experience when accessing my website. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or insights that can help me resolve this issue."

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 12, 2023 4:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2023 9:30 AM

You would be better off asking your question in the Developer Forums - Apple Community

1 reply

Website lagging issue in IOS deives

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.