Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Newsroom Update

Apple and Major League Baseball announce July “Friday Night Baseball” schedule. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently purchased Bose QuietComfort earbuds and would like to listen to my tv through them. I have a 5 year old Samsung TV with a Yamaha ATS-1060 sound bar. Also I purchased a near AppleTV. How can I listen to the tv through my Bose earbuds?

I recently purchased a pair of Bose QuietComfort earbuds. I want to pair the earbuds with my Apple TV. I have a 5 year old Samsung TV with a Yamaha ATS-1060 sound bar.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023 12:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2023 2:36 AM

Do you have the Apple TV box? If so, which model?

Bluetooth wireless earbuds can be paired to Apple TV (4th generation or later) like any compatible bluetooth device: Set the earbuds to pairing mode, then find them in the Bluetooth menu to pair and connect. Once paired, they would be remembered for a next time, and can then easily be selected again through the Audio Controls widget in Control Center.

Use Bluetooth accessories with your Apple TV - Apple Support

Older models Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier) are not compatible with bluetooth speakers, headphones, or earbuds.

Using bluetooth speakers, headphones, or earbuds would disable other speakers (TV speakers, soundbar, receiver).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2023 2:36 AM in response to Telestar6

Do you have the Apple TV box? If so, which model?

Bluetooth wireless earbuds can be paired to Apple TV (4th generation or later) like any compatible bluetooth device: Set the earbuds to pairing mode, then find them in the Bluetooth menu to pair and connect. Once paired, they would be remembered for a next time, and can then easily be selected again through the Audio Controls widget in Control Center.

Use Bluetooth accessories with your Apple TV - Apple Support

Older models Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier) are not compatible with bluetooth speakers, headphones, or earbuds.

Using bluetooth speakers, headphones, or earbuds would disable other speakers (TV speakers, soundbar, receiver).

I recently purchased Bose QuietComfort earbuds and would like to listen to my tv through them. I have a 5 year old Samsung TV with a Yamaha ATS-1060 sound bar. Also I purchased a near AppleTV. How can I listen to the tv through my Bose earbuds?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.