Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to configure Siri's response in iPhone 14?

I have IPhone 14Plus. How do I stop Siri from responding with uh-huh and respond like Siri on my iPad Pro with my name and saying “How can I help?”

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 13, 2023 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 1:35 AM

Don't pause after you say Hey Siri!

Then Siri will not say "mmm", Hmm" or "uh huh" etc...

Settings > Siri & Search > Lngauge [Choose a Country which does respond differently]

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but please note that we cannot respond to the comments you submit."

Feedback - Apple.com Website - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2023 1:35 AM in response to zoya25

Don't pause after you say Hey Siri!

Then Siri will not say "mmm", Hmm" or "uh huh" etc...

Settings > Siri & Search > Lngauge [Choose a Country which does respond differently]

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but please note that we cannot respond to the comments you submit."

Feedback - Apple.com Website - Apple

How to configure Siri's response in iPhone 14?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.