Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple wallet

I bought 10 tickets from Ticketmaster's group sales. Before I transferred to my friends, I transferred all the tickets to my apple wallet. I was able to transfer the tickets to my friends and it says I won't be able to use the tickets any more but all my friends I sent the tickets say they won't be able to transfer the tickets to their wallet. Yes because I still have all the tickets in my wallet!

I am wondering how I can remove the tickets without canceling them and my friends are able to transfer their tickets to their wallet....

please help..

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 13, 2023 11:29 AM

2 replies

Jan 16, 2023 8:02 AM in response to ikuko272

Hey there ikuko272,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. Just to confirm, did you provide the ticket information to your friends after adding the tickets to the Wallet app, or did you share the ticket with your friends from the Wallet app?

We ask because if you already added to the tickets to the Wallet app, you would need to share them with your friends with the steps shown here: Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

How to share a pass or ticket in Apple Wallet
You can share some passes and tickets in the Wallet app with other iPhone or Apple Watch users.
1. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app.
2. Tap the pass or ticket that you want to share.
3. Tap the More button more icon with three dots, then tap Pass Details. If instead you see an Info button , you might not have the option to share from the Wallet app.
4. Tap the Share icon share button with an arrow

If you don't see the share icon, the merchant or company that issued the pass or ticket hasn't enabled sharing in the Wallet app. Check their app or website to see if they provide options to share a pass or ticket.

Let us know if that's able to help.

Take care!

Apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.