Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID not anymore visible in System Preferences

hello,

my Apple ID is not anymore visible in System Preferences, when tap my icon Apple ID, the whole window is blank. (All other tabs in the system settings are displayed normally)

I tried to install a new mac here in Japan, as normally i am in switzerland, could that be a reason? The problem occurs now on all my Macs with this Apple ID also in switzerland.

thank you very much for your most appreciated help answers

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Jan 13, 2023 7:45 PM

4 replies

Jan 14, 2023 4:55 AM in response to pipilotti

A - " my Apple ID is not anymore visible in System Preferences "

A - In Ventura it is renamed System Settings

Follow previous suggestion on Third Party applications that interfere with the Normal Operations of the computer

1 - Restart in Safe Mode. This will perform a Disk Repair, clear cache files and only load Apple Software, extensions and fonts. The boot up will be slow and can take some time - Normal.

2 - Safe Mode will also eliminate Third Party Software, extensions and drivers from loading. It will only load the Minimum amount of Core Apple Processes to allow the the computer to function at a reduced Level of Performance 

3 - Does the issue present in this mode ?

4 - Sometimes a Safe Boot followed by a Normal Boot will just put things right.

Jan 14, 2023 4:55 AM in response to pipilotti

pipilotti wrote:

hello,
my Apple ID is not anymore visible in System Preferences, when tap my icon Apple ID, the whole window is blank. (All other tabs in the system settings are displayed normally)

I tried to install a new mac here in Japan, as normally i am in switzerland, could that be a reason?

The problem occurs now on all my Macs with this Apple ID also in switzerland.

thank you very much for your most appreciated help answers

First—Uninstall all third party apps that are Cleaners/Optimizers/Anti-Virus/VPN and try again.

all known to cause issues on the macOS

Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in

Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support

From the Safari browser for best results see if you have issues here—

https://www.icloud.com

Apple ID not anymore visible in System Preferences

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.