Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Auto Brightness option

My Auto Brightness option is missing on the (accessibility, display and text size). i want to turn it off because i camt see it when i am playing it automatically dim. Pls can you tell me how to fix this

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 6:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 8:55 AM

Starting from: Adjust the brightness and color temperature on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Auto-Brightness is missing?

If this is an iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max, then the Always-On display is on by default.

If this is some other iPhone model and is running iOS 16.2, then try a forced restart, and contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2023 8:55 AM in response to wolf208

Starting from: Adjust the brightness and color temperature on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Auto-Brightness is missing?

If this is an iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max, then the Always-On display is on by default.

If this is some other iPhone model and is running iOS 16.2, then try a forced restart, and contact Apple Support.

Missing Auto Brightness option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.