You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t send photos to android

I have had this issue for a couple of days. iMessage works fine for photos, but they won’t go to android. I get the red exclamation point error exclamation ❗️. I have tried toggling switches, reset network settings and all of that other stuff mentioned on the help sites….but, there is still an issue. Texts work fine to android phones. Emojis work fine. Just photos won’t work. Help?

thank you. I have the latest update as of yesterday, but issue started before the update.

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 6:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 7:08 AM

I am not sure which switches you have tried toggling and therefore am asking you to double check the following: Open Settings ➡️ Messages ➡️ MMS Messaging: Ensure this switch is set to ON.

If the above does not work, then have you contacted your carrier about this? If you have not, then do so because SMS and MMS (media files) through SMS feature is provided and managed by your carrier. Double check with your carrier to ensure that the settings are set correctly at their end on your account.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 14, 2023 7:08 AM in response to Imdizzy80

I am not sure which switches you have tried toggling and therefore am asking you to double check the following: Open Settings ➡️ Messages ➡️ MMS Messaging: Ensure this switch is set to ON.

If the above does not work, then have you contacted your carrier about this? If you have not, then do so because SMS and MMS (media files) through SMS feature is provided and managed by your carrier. Double check with your carrier to ensure that the settings are set correctly at their end on your account.

Axel F.

Can’t send photos to android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.