Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone has a lock beside the signal in the wifi in settings what do i do to activate this

my iphone has a lock beside the signal icon in the wifi settings how do i remove it so i can use wifi on my iphone so i can use my modem

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 7:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 7:52 AM

The Lock icon next to the Wi-Fi Network indicates that the Wi-Fi Network is password protected. Tap on that Wi-Fi Network and then you should be prompted to enter the password for that network. Once the correct password has been entered, then you will be connected to the Wi-Fi Network and you can begin using it.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2023 7:52 AM in response to rockcie

The Lock icon next to the Wi-Fi Network indicates that the Wi-Fi Network is password protected. Tap on that Wi-Fi Network and then you should be prompted to enter the password for that network. Once the correct password has been entered, then you will be connected to the Wi-Fi Network and you can begin using it.

Axel F.

my iphone has a lock beside the signal in the wifi in settings what do i do to activate this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.