Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I getting charged $32.09 and I haven’t ordered anything?

Apple is charging me for something that I didn’t buy or order I’m trying to see why I getting charged?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 9:13 AM

7 replies

Jan 14, 2023 9:19 AM in response to rubby19

Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history to see what you were charged for, cancel subscriptions and request refunds.

You can see what Apple has charged you for using the links in the above support page.

Have you verified that you were actually charged by looking at your bank or card statement? I ask because there is a common scam of criminals sending you what appears to be an invoice or charge notification by email or text in an attempt to steal your identity.

Jan 14, 2023 9:53 AM in response to rubby19

Did you go to that link and review your purchases with Apple? Did you see that charge? If it isn’t there then Apple did not charge you.

Let’s make sure you went to the right spot:

On your phone

• Tap your name at the top
  • Tap Media & Purchases
  • Tap View Account
  • Tap Purchase History

Do you see the charge? If you do it will say what it was for. If you don’t, Apple did not charge you; it may have been fraud on your card or bank account.

Why am I getting charged $32.09 and I haven’t ordered anything?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.