Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone14pro goes into edit home screen

Hi! I've seen this question posted before and the reply was to simply restart the phone. Well, that does not solve the problem. My new Iphone 14pro constantly goes into Edit home screen without me doing anything more than picking up my phone! It is incredibly annoying and i fear I'll delete everything. Please help!

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 7:03 AM

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch, then tap Haptic Touch or 3D & Haptic Touch. Choose the touch duration—Fast or Slow. On an iPhone with 3D Touch, you can also choose the pressure needed—Light, Medium, or Firm. Test the new setting on the image at the bottom of the screen.

Adjust how iPhone responds to your touch - Apple Support (IN)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2023 7:03 AM in response to lisajo56

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch, then tap Haptic Touch or 3D & Haptic Touch. Choose the touch duration—Fast or Slow. On an iPhone with 3D Touch, you can also choose the pressure needed—Light, Medium, or Firm. Test the new setting on the image at the bottom of the screen.

Adjust how iPhone responds to your touch - Apple Support (IN)

Iphone14pro goes into edit home screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.