Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Panic full, can anyone help me. My iphone keeps rebooting

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 7:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 7:01 AM

Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and that your apps are up to date.

Please follow the steps in the following link for support with this issue: If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

9 replies

Jan 15, 2023 5:19 PM in response to karlcristyn

karlcristyn wrote: "...It's already replaced. Even if I change it to other batteries, my phone keeps restarting"

karl ~ Again, what's the Maximum Capacity % here?...

Settings > Battery > Battery Health & Charging

And was the battery replaced by a qualified technician using a genuine iPhone battery?...

About genuine iPhone batteries

Repair Provider Verification - Official Apple Support

õ¿õ¬

Jan 26, 2023 7:36 AM in response to karlcristyn

karlcristyn wrote: "Noooo. It's not a genuine battery and it's not replaced by an apple store technician but he does have a skill to change the battery"

karl ~ Have the battery replaced by a qualified technician with a genuine iPhone battery and your mysterious reboots will probably cease:

iPhone Battery & Power Repair

...Article found by searching Apple's Knowledge Base.

õ¿õ¬

Panic full, can anyone help me. My iphone keeps rebooting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.