Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Return Help

Hi, I bought my iPhone in Italy and they said it would work with my mobile carrier here in the US. However, the person at the Spectrum Mobile store said the phone is locked to European providers.

I'm trying to return my phone to the Rome Apple store, and getting ahold of someone to talk to has been incredibly difficult.

I've tried to access my order through Apple Support , but it is saying that they don't have a record of my order.

I'm using the Order Number from the email receipt as well the correct email, but still nothing.

Would anyone know anything about this and be able to help?

I'm trying to get this in front of somebody at Apple to assist with this uniquely challenging situation.

Thank you for reading.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 9:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 9:48 AM

I'm trying to get this in front of somebody at Apple to assist with this uniquely challenging situation.

Unfortunately that cannot happen here. In spite of the name, this is a community of end users, not Apple Support. We cannot fix this. Start with the Support link in the lower right of this page.

And this is something that is not unique here. People fail to realize that some countries put demands on makers of comm devices, phones included, to comply with regulations that country of region.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2023 9:48 AM in response to randivicker

Unfortunately that cannot happen here. In spite of the name, this is a community of end users, not Apple Support. We cannot fix this. Start with the Support link in the lower right of this page.

And this is something that is not unique here. People fail to realize that some countries put demands on makers of comm devices, phones included, to comply with regulations that country of region.

iPhone Return Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.