Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I delete apps I don’t use anymore from iCloud?

I have apps that I haven’t used in YEARS, but they still show up as in my iCloud. How can I delete them so I can free up storage space?

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 5:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 5:44 PM

Delete apps you no longer use

Open your iPhone's Settings menu, tap General and go to iPhone Storage. You'll see a list of your apps along with how much space each app occupies and the last time you used it. Scroll through the list and try deleting apps that you haven't used in a long time.

by: Lamopi

2 replies

Jan 15, 2023 6:51 PM in response to Ashlee2006

What do you mean by "delete"? If it's been unloaded but you see the little download over a cloud symbol, it's not taking up any iCloud storage unless maybe you have some app data that's saved. The app itself is only stored on Apple's servers for use by all users. That data can be deleted if it's saving old data just in case you're looking to reinstall that app. And there's no way to avoid having that little cloud show up when you look up the app.

How can I delete apps I don’t use anymore from iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.