Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps gone missing???

My apps for missing from my Home Screen and don’t have App Library. I checked my purchased not on there either. I checked both on ipad and not on this iPad. Help???

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 7:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 7:42 PM

eldrion177 Said:

"Apps gone missing???: My apps for missing from my Home Screen and don’t have App Library. I checked my purchased not on there either. I checked both on ipad and not on this iPad. Help???"

-------

Finding Apps:

Swiping Finger:

Swipe you finger down from the top-right corner of the screen towards the bottom-center. then, drag these items to the Home Screen.

B. Reset the Home Screen Layout:

If widgets are not working as they should or have gone missing somehow, then you need to reset the Home Screen Layout...

Go Here: Move and Organize Apps on iPhone - Apple Support

You'd have to add back all the widgets that you can recall being back on there. So, write down what is currently on the Home Screen.

Scroll to: Reset the Home Screen and Apps to their Original Layout

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Home Screen Layout
  5. Then... Add the apps back

C. Removed from App Store:

Sometimes, items are removed from the App Store, and they never become accessible again. It all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Developer. This is something you would have agreed to upon purchasing these apps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2023 7:42 PM in response to eldrion177

eldrion177 Said:

"Apps gone missing???: My apps for missing from my Home Screen and don’t have App Library. I checked my purchased not on there either. I checked both on ipad and not on this iPad. Help???"

-------

Finding Apps:

Swiping Finger:

Swipe you finger down from the top-right corner of the screen towards the bottom-center. then, drag these items to the Home Screen.

B. Reset the Home Screen Layout:

If widgets are not working as they should or have gone missing somehow, then you need to reset the Home Screen Layout...

Go Here: Move and Organize Apps on iPhone - Apple Support

You'd have to add back all the widgets that you can recall being back on there. So, write down what is currently on the Home Screen.

Scroll to: Reset the Home Screen and Apps to their Original Layout

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Home Screen Layout
  5. Then... Add the apps back

C. Removed from App Store:

Sometimes, items are removed from the App Store, and they never become accessible again. It all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Developer. This is something you would have agreed to upon purchasing these apps.

Apps gone missing???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.