Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signing out of Apple ID on old phone

I bought an iPhone 13 so I signed in into my Apple ID. My old iPhone 12 is still signed in also but is not letting me sign out of my Apple ID. I want to sign out on my old phone but won’t let me.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 8:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 8:16 PM

Josh_50 Said:

"Signing out of Apple ID on old phone: I bought an iPhone 13 so I signed in into my Apple ID. My old iPhone 12 is still signed in also but is not letting me sign out of my Apple ID. I want to sign out on my old phone but won’t let me."

-------

Troubleshooting Can't Sign Out of iCloud:

Screen Time may be the Culprit:

Disable Screen Time, and then restart the device.  Screen Time is found in Settings.

Try manually restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2023 8:16 PM in response to Josh_50

Josh_50 Said:

"Signing out of Apple ID on old phone: I bought an iPhone 13 so I signed in into my Apple ID. My old iPhone 12 is still signed in also but is not letting me sign out of my Apple ID. I want to sign out on my old phone but won’t let me."

-------

Troubleshooting Can't Sign Out of iCloud:

Screen Time may be the Culprit:

Disable Screen Time, and then restart the device.  Screen Time is found in Settings.

Try manually restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

Signing out of Apple ID on old phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.