Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restart my Apple Watch?

How do I restart my Apple Watch

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 9:40 AM

You don't say which model you own.

Watches with WatchOS 9: Press and hold the elongated side power button until you see the SOS screen and tap the little power icon button in the upper right hand corner, then swipe to power off.

Watches with WatchOS 8 or lower: Press and hold the elongated side power button until you see the swipe to power off. Swipe to power off.

In both scenarios, wait a minute, then press and hold the elongated side power button and keep holding it until you see the Apple Logo. Let go, then sign in when prompted.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2023 9:40 AM in response to CaydenCarter1223

You don't say which model you own.

Watches with WatchOS 9: Press and hold the elongated side power button until you see the SOS screen and tap the little power icon button in the upper right hand corner, then swipe to power off.

Watches with WatchOS 8 or lower: Press and hold the elongated side power button until you see the swipe to power off. Swipe to power off.

In both scenarios, wait a minute, then press and hold the elongated side power button and keep holding it until you see the Apple Logo. Let go, then sign in when prompted.

How do I restart my Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.