Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant sign in anyway

Hi

my name is sadra and im from iran

when I bought my first iphone(iphone 7)

i couldn’t download apps and I couldn’t use apple services so i went to phone store to they made an apple id for me

as you know Apple doesn’t support iran

and in making apple id process you can dont enter your phone number but they did:(

they entered an fake phone number from any site and now when i want to enter my apple id to my phone i can’t because i don’t have access to that phone number for that code income for make it is you entering.

I what to know can you help for that?

i have apple id and its password but the phone number…

Can you delete that phone number from my account ?

or if you can’t do that just delete the account to i can use my google account to make new apple id

thanks a lot

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 1:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 1:11 PM

If you can still sign into your account you can investigate adding more ways to get a code such as multiple telephone numbers where you can receive a text or a phone call. This is from the section "About trusted phone numbers and trusted devices" in the article: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support :

To see, add, or change your trusted phone numbers use one of these methods:

● On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings > your name > Password & Security. Next to Trusted Phone Number, tap Edit.

● On a Mac computer choose Apple menu  > System Settings (or System Preferences), then click your name (or Apple ID). Click Password & Security, then add or remove a trusted phone number.

● Using a web browser: Go to the Account Security section of https://appleid.apple.com .

Even if you delete the account you can not use the same email address for a new account.

From: How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

"Can I use the primary email address for my deleted Apple ID account to create a new Apple ID or with another existing Apple ID account?

No, once your Apple ID is deleted, you can't use the email address that you used with it to create a new Apple ID. In addition, you can't use that email address with another existing Apple ID except as a rescue [notification*] email. Also, if your primary Apple ID email address is with a Custom Email Domain, it can never be reused to create an Apple ID after your Apple ID is deleted, even if the domain ownership changes."

* About your Apple ID email addresses - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2023 1:11 PM in response to Unknown-69

If you can still sign into your account you can investigate adding more ways to get a code such as multiple telephone numbers where you can receive a text or a phone call. This is from the section "About trusted phone numbers and trusted devices" in the article: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support :

To see, add, or change your trusted phone numbers use one of these methods:

● On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings > your name > Password & Security. Next to Trusted Phone Number, tap Edit.

● On a Mac computer choose Apple menu  > System Settings (or System Preferences), then click your name (or Apple ID). Click Password & Security, then add or remove a trusted phone number.

● Using a web browser: Go to the Account Security section of https://appleid.apple.com .

Even if you delete the account you can not use the same email address for a new account.

From: How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

"Can I use the primary email address for my deleted Apple ID account to create a new Apple ID or with another existing Apple ID account?

No, once your Apple ID is deleted, you can't use the email address that you used with it to create a new Apple ID. In addition, you can't use that email address with another existing Apple ID except as a rescue [notification*] email. Also, if your primary Apple ID email address is with a Custom Email Domain, it can never be reused to create an Apple ID after your Apple ID is deleted, even if the domain ownership changes."

* About your Apple ID email addresses - Apple Support

Cant sign in anyway

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.