Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting Apps on your iPhone from a PC or MAC?

So you use to be able to plug your iPhone into a Mac or PC, open iTunes and you could see all your apps in the same order that's on your iPhone, now I can't figure out how to do that I need to delete and reorganize all my apps how do we do this now in 2023?

I don't want to do it from the phone it takes way too long to delete them one by one.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 6:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 6:12 PM

Deleting iPhone apps by using a computer is no longer an option. iTunes 12.7 released September 2017 removed App Store for the iTunes app and eliminated management of apps via iTunes.

1 reply

Deleting Apps on your iPhone from a PC or MAC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.