Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought an Apple Watch from a pawnshop and it’s iCloud lock and I really want to get it out so I can use it

It’s the 7

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 11:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 12:08 AM

you can't use it, best return it

the activation lock is not really on the ipad it's a theft protection measure on apples servers

it needs to be removed

About Activation

Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

if you don't know appleID Recover Your Apple ID - Apple

if that does not help you then you need the assistance of apple

Additional Support - Activation Lock (apple.com)

and or

Get Support (apple.com) ,

And or

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2023 12:08 AM in response to Jesuslopezbarigga

you can't use it, best return it

the activation lock is not really on the ipad it's a theft protection measure on apples servers

it needs to be removed

About Activation

Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

if you don't know appleID Recover Your Apple ID - Apple

if that does not help you then you need the assistance of apple

Additional Support - Activation Lock (apple.com)

and or

Get Support (apple.com) ,

And or

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Jan 17, 2023 12:15 AM in response to Jesuslopezbarigga

If it has the previous owners Apple ID. In it, you can’t bypass this The previous owner must remove Activation Lock from the watch and the watch has to be erased. They must unpair the watch and remove Activation Lock by entering their Apple ID password, so you can use the watch.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else 

see if it can be returned. It’s likely a stolen watch that got pawned so you might not be able to locate the previous owner. Without this it will never work for you

I bought an Apple Watch from a pawnshop and it’s iCloud lock and I really want to get it out so I can use it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.