Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sim PUK code for iPhone 13 with Qlink Wireless as my provider Sos is active and not allowing me to make any type of phone calls and text messages I received any calls or messages

Hello everyone out there in the Apple world in Apple/ IOS land. My name is Unknown (for my personal privacy) and I am a 15 -18 year iPhone user back when they were made of glass and cost $500 per phone because they didn’t sell insurance. I am currently experiencing some difficulty where there is an SOS logo app above next to my Wi-Fi bars and it’s my percentage of battery life. I’m unable to make phone calls are receiving text messages and I am not able to get my provider Qlink Wireless to give me the Sema PUK code, the phone is also related to T-Mobile as T-Mobile is also a provider with Qlink Wireless and I am trying to see if I can contact T-Mobile in order to get the Sim PUK code so that I can unlock my device and use it as normal. I missing way too many phone calls, important phone calls. I am a business owner and I’m not able to conduct business professionally any help in any type of link, referrals actions anything that you guys can think of that would help me with me early and greatly appreciate it. God bless everyone an apple lad, and hopefully I won’t have to switch to android.

Please Help me. as of as a bonus, the person who can actually help me with the correct in the most accurate way, and the situation works out I will offer my services for free. I have a business of making wigs human hair wigs, and I also can make birthday card invitations out along with party favors covers with photos, and I also made T-shirts Ireland T-shirts, to celebrate life and not death. You would have your pick up whichever I would pay for shipping to you. All I ask in advance is for a shout out and for you to mention my brand so everyone out there. Please know that there will be a conversation for me in regards to one of my business endeavors if we can get this situation rectified as soon as possible as I’m losing out business and monetary gain

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 12:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 1:27 AM

I'm afraid, only the carrier can help you, since they provide the PUK:

1 . Contact the carrier that gave you the SIM card. If you aren't sure which carrier to call, remove your iPhone SIM card or iPad SIM card and check the card for the carrier's name or logo.

2 . Ask your carrier to help you unlock your SIM card using the default SIM PIN or PUK code. 

3 . If you can't unlock your SIM card using the SIM PIN or PUK code or if an alert says, "PUK exhausted," ask for a new SIM card.

copied from: Use a SIM PIN for your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Also have a look at this article:

If you see 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2023 1:27 AM in response to santora176

I'm afraid, only the carrier can help you, since they provide the PUK:

1 . Contact the carrier that gave you the SIM card. If you aren't sure which carrier to call, remove your iPhone SIM card or iPad SIM card and check the card for the carrier's name or logo.

2 . Ask your carrier to help you unlock your SIM card using the default SIM PIN or PUK code. 

3 . If you can't unlock your SIM card using the SIM PIN or PUK code or if an alert says, "PUK exhausted," ask for a new SIM card.

copied from: Use a SIM PIN for your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Also have a look at this article:

If you see 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Sim PUK code for iPhone 13 with Qlink Wireless as my provider Sos is active and not allowing me to make any type of phone calls and text messages I received any calls or messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.