Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch won’t pair or update

Hello

my Apple Watch needed an update but kept failing just as it was finishing completion and asked me to enter new code which I did and kept repeating with it on charger and with full Wi-Fi. It repeatedly kept failing at the end so I restarted iPhone and unpaired watch. Now the watch is just flashing the logo intermittently and on the app it will only give me the option to pair and then fails HELP PLEASE!!! I’m not used to Apple products

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 9

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 3:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 5:47 AM

If the Apple Watch has stopped responding,I suggest performing a forced restart. Steps needed are found in the Apple Support article: Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support 

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo. 

Then try pairing again.

If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, Contact Support directly

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  

or phone numbers  

Click here > https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2023 5:47 AM in response to Technophob2023

If the Apple Watch has stopped responding,I suggest performing a forced restart. Steps needed are found in the Apple Support article: Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support 

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo. 

Then try pairing again.

If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, Contact Support directly

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  

or phone numbers  

Click here > https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232 

Apple Watch won’t pair or update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.