Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

beats studio 3 does not pair with find my app

My beats are not displaying in find my when i try and connect them. They show up to connect a new dievice, but when i am done they do not connect. I've powered down the phone and restarted, since I saw that this method works for some people, but did not work for me. I can connect and listen with them just fine. Thanks.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 5:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 12:22 PM

Hi Less,

turns out that not all Beats models will sync with Find My, and the Studio 3 is one of the models that does not. Thanks for the help though.

2 replies

Jan 18, 2023 1:08 PM in response to msmetzger5

Hey msmetzger5,

Sounds like you need help getting Find My enabled for your Beats Studio 3. To do so, you'd just need to pair them to a device that has this feature enabled. If you have Find My enabled for the iPhone 13 Pro you paired them to, try resetting them and checking again.

For help with doing so, complete these steps:

Reset Studio3 Wireless
1. Hold down the power button and volume down button for 10 seconds. 
Studio 3 Wireless buttons
2. When the Fuel Gauge flashes, release the buttons.

Your headphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.

This is outlined further here: Reset your Beats on-ear or over-ear headphones - Apple Support

Set your Beats back up again with the steps here afterward: Set up and use your Studio3 Wireless headphones - Apple Support

We hope this helps out.

Take care!

beats studio 3 does not pair with find my app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.