Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

small business

Hello,

Just wondering, I use my iPhone on a daily basis to pay for product's and services using apple pay, is there a way my customers can pay me without linking a card reader to my phone, I read online this is in the US, is it available here?

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 1:05 PM

Hey DivineWillTech,

You can receive money using Apple Cash without linking a card reader if you're located in the United States. The option isn't available in other countries.

If you are in the United States, this article explains and provides steps on a couple of ways to receive payments: Send and receive money with Apple Cash.

If you are not in the United States and would like to send feedback and/or suggestions about this to Apple, you may do so here: Product Feedback.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2023 1:05 PM in response to DivineWillTech

Hey DivineWillTech,

You can receive money using Apple Cash without linking a card reader if you're located in the United States. The option isn't available in other countries.

If you are in the United States, this article explains and provides steps on a couple of ways to receive payments: Send and receive money with Apple Cash.

If you are not in the United States and would like to send feedback and/or suggestions about this to Apple, you may do so here: Product Feedback.

Take care.

small business

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.