Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I turn off conversation view in iCloud Mail?

I have to use iCloud on my work device, which is a Windows laptop. I use Firefox, if that matters. I HATE conversation view in my email, and I can't see any way to stop it. Any help?

Thanks!

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 1:14 PM

Hello lane.mick,

That's a wonderful question. There isn't a way to stop or prevent email conversations from stacking/showing in a conversation view via the iCloud website. Apple appreciates all feedback regarding their products, services, and features. If you would like to provide this feedback for Apple to review, you can do so via the Product Feedback website.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2023 1:14 PM in response to lane.mick

Hello lane.mick,

That's a wonderful question. There isn't a way to stop or prevent email conversations from stacking/showing in a conversation view via the iCloud website. Apple appreciates all feedback regarding their products, services, and features. If you would like to provide this feedback for Apple to review, you can do so via the Product Feedback website.

Take care!

How can I turn off conversation view in iCloud Mail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.