You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomeKit Connectivity Issue - The Hubs

Anyone has the same problem with the HomeKit hubs? My Nanoleaf Essential Bulb s (22 bulbs) keep disconnecting and the worst part no connection at all, I trying to figure out since December 2022 and I suspect my Apple TV 4K 3rd Gen (connected via Ethernet) has an issue, when connected as main hubs my Thread devices can’t connect, but when HomePod mini as hub perfectly fine…

this is my devices:

HomeKit Hubs: 7 HomePod minis, 2 HomePod OG, 3 Apple TV 4Ks(1,2,3 gen)

Amazon thread devices such as Echo Show 10 3rd gen, Echo Show 5, Echo Dot 4,

Google Assistant: 1 Google Nest Hub Max, 1 Nest Hub 2nd gen

Bridges: 1 Philips Hue Bridge with 13 lights,

1 Aqara M2 with 28 child devices,

1 MS1 bridge with 22 child devices

9 Eufy camera,

1 Logi Circle View Camera,

3 Smartliving Hub - Lanbon

1 Hoobs

1 Homebridge Hub - Athom

1 Tuya Hub (HomeKit)

3 Nodes Linksys Velop HomeKit router Wi-Fi6 with ISP 800mbps

and many more: total 178 devices

my home 100% automated and suddenly weakend in the past few weeks - specially Thread devices affected the issue after updated to new architectures

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 9:56 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jan 18, 2023 2:23 PM in response to tadzebo

Hi there tadzebo,

Thank you for posting to Apple Support Communities.

We understand you're having problem with HomeKit and your hub disconnecting. Are your devices up-to-date with the latest iOS, HomePodOS, and tvOS? Are your HomeKit accessories up-to-date with the latest firmware?

Restart all network equipment, all home hubs (disconnect Apple TVs and HomePods from power, reconnect), and any HomeKit accessories that support Thread. Then, wait at least 30 minutes for everything to settle to see if the issue still persists.

Still having trouble? Contact Apple Support here: Contact Apple Support

Take care.

HomeKit Connectivity Issue - The Hubs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.