Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to solve the problem in connection smart apple keyboard

I am not able to connect my smart apple keyboard to my iPad air even though I updated the software

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 1:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 5:00 PM

Remove the Smart (folio) keyboard from your iPad - and carefully/gently clean the smart connector contacts on both the iPad and keyboard with a soft pencil eraser. Ensure that the contacts are dirt and dust free - and all debris from the eraser have been removed - before reconnecting the two.

If you can't connect your iPad to your Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard, or Smart Keyboard Folio - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2023 5:00 PM in response to Rami1870

Remove the Smart (folio) keyboard from your iPad - and carefully/gently clean the smart connector contacts on both the iPad and keyboard with a soft pencil eraser. Ensure that the contacts are dirt and dust free - and all debris from the eraser have been removed - before reconnecting the two.

If you can't connect your iPad to your Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard, or Smart Keyboard Folio - Apple Support

How to solve the problem in connection smart apple keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.