Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change my age because it is wrong

How do I change my age because it’s wrong?

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 2:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 2:46 PM

Hi there, see this instructions to change your date of birth on your Apple ID

1. Go to Settings > [your name].
  2. Tap Name, Phone Numbers, Email. You might need to enter your Apple ID password.
  3. Tap Change Birthday or Birthday. 
  4. Update your birth date, then tap Done. If you're changing a birth date for a child, learn what to do

If you're under 13 years of age, see this instructions

To change a birth date to any age below 13,* you must be a member of a Family Sharing group, and your family organizer must approve the change. After you change a birth date to any age below 13, you can't edit it.* Learn more about Family Sharing

1. Update the birth date.
  2. Follow the onscreen steps to send an email request to your family organizer.
  3. Your family organizer will get an email with instructions to approve the request. 

See this link for further reference

Update the birth date associated with your Apple ID - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2023 2:46 PM in response to SLOBBYPETE4

Hi there, see this instructions to change your date of birth on your Apple ID

1. Go to Settings > [your name].
  2. Tap Name, Phone Numbers, Email. You might need to enter your Apple ID password.
  3. Tap Change Birthday or Birthday. 
  4. Update your birth date, then tap Done. If you're changing a birth date for a child, learn what to do

If you're under 13 years of age, see this instructions

To change a birth date to any age below 13,* you must be a member of a Family Sharing group, and your family organizer must approve the change. After you change a birth date to any age below 13, you can't edit it.* Learn more about Family Sharing

1. Update the birth date.
  2. Follow the onscreen steps to send an email request to your family organizer.
  3. Your family organizer will get an email with instructions to approve the request. 

See this link for further reference

Update the birth date associated with your Apple ID - Apple Support

How to change my age because it is wrong

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.