Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need my cracked iPad screen repaired with AppleCare

I have a cracked screen I wanna fix but I was thinking about paying for Apple + care. My coverage is expired and it saying my repair service is still available to me

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 3:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 3:34 PM

While varied in some countries, AppleCare+ can generally only be purchased within 60-days of the original device purchase.

Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support

You should note that AppleCare+ is an insurance product that can only be purchased prior to occurrence of damage. If your iPad has already suffered damage, you cannot add this cover.

If you have waited too long to add the optional AppleCare+ plan, or you are not eligible, you can still access Apple’s authorised repair services. You can check costs here:

iPad Repair & Service - Apple Support

Repair can also be arranged through the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP):

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2023 3:34 PM in response to Dchilders170

While varied in some countries, AppleCare+ can generally only be purchased within 60-days of the original device purchase.

Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support

You should note that AppleCare+ is an insurance product that can only be purchased prior to occurrence of damage. If your iPad has already suffered damage, you cannot add this cover.

If you have waited too long to add the optional AppleCare+ plan, or you are not eligible, you can still access Apple’s authorised repair services. You can check costs here:

iPad Repair & Service - Apple Support

Repair can also be arranged through the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP):

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

I need my cracked iPad screen repaired with AppleCare

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.