Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro

RE: Ventura 13.1 and Brother printer/scanner.

My Brother printer will print but now computer no longer opens the scanner to scan

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 7:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 7:23 PM

ColleenEngle Said:

"MacBook Pro: RE: Ventura 13.1 and Brother printer/scanner. My Brother printer will print but now computer no longer opens the scanner to scan"

-------

What's the model of your printer? You have not provided that. From a more basic POV, I'd say try this on other devices.

Upgrade the Drivers:

Look up the model number on Brother's site, seeing if it has compatible drivers for your operating system. If so, then upgrade the drivers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2023 7:23 PM in response to ColleenEngle

ColleenEngle Said:

"MacBook Pro: RE: Ventura 13.1 and Brother printer/scanner. My Brother printer will print but now computer no longer opens the scanner to scan"

-------

What's the model of your printer? You have not provided that. From a more basic POV, I'd say try this on other devices.

Upgrade the Drivers:

Look up the model number on Brother's site, seeing if it has compatible drivers for your operating system. If so, then upgrade the drivers.

MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.