Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing screen concern

Hi there, just now contacted with Apple support center and he asked to share the screen so can assist me easily. Now a bit concerned is this safe even though the sharing screen is ended? Cuz there are more personal details in my phone, I tried to restart my phone, just in case. Thanks

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 10:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 10:24 PM

xiaopei0716 Said:

"Sharing screen concern: Hi there, just now contacted with Apple support center and he asked to share the screen so can assist me easily. Now a bit concerned is this safe even though the sharing screen is ended? Cuz there are more personal details in my phone, I tried to restart my phone, just in case. Thanks"

-------

All is Fine:

It may be recorded for quality an assurance purposes. But, that is to back things up, mostly for future troubleshooting. Apple would never steel your account and personal info. So, you are just fine.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2023 10:24 PM in response to xiaopei0716

xiaopei0716 Said:

"Sharing screen concern: Hi there, just now contacted with Apple support center and he asked to share the screen so can assist me easily. Now a bit concerned is this safe even though the sharing screen is ended? Cuz there are more personal details in my phone, I tried to restart my phone, just in case. Thanks"

-------

All is Fine:

It may be recorded for quality an assurance purposes. But, that is to back things up, mostly for future troubleshooting. Apple would never steel your account and personal info. So, you are just fine.

Sharing screen concern

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.