Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health Medications End-Date

Is there a hidden way to set end day for medication in Apple Health?

Is quite hard for me to understand how Apple can implement that function and don’t include an end date (based on time or based on dose quantity).

Looks I need to wait until I have a chronic illness to use the function.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 11:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 11:12 AM

Hi Lissy_12, thanks for your reply.

yes I know I can manually archive a concrete meditation.

but it’s not what I’m searching.

I want to intro a medicación add and end day in order to control when I shall stop using it (end date or number of doses should be ok).

I fii ok my want to be controlling the end day. Just don’t receive more dose notification.

it looks a reasonable and basic feature, right?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2023 11:12 AM in response to Lissy_12

Hi Lissy_12, thanks for your reply.

yes I know I can manually archive a concrete meditation.

but it’s not what I’m searching.

I want to intro a medicación add and end day in order to control when I shall stop using it (end date or number of doses should be ok).

I fii ok my want to be controlling the end day. Just don’t receive more dose notification.

it looks a reasonable and basic feature, right?

Jan 19, 2023 11:10 AM in response to Kairmak

Hi Kairmak,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! You can archive a medication. The steps below can show you how:

Track your medications in Health on iPhone

1. Tap Browse at the bottom right, then tap Medications.
2. Do any of the following:
•Change the schedule for a medication: Tap its name in the list of your medications, scroll down to Schedule, tap Edit (for Schedule), then tap a field to change it.
Change the icon, nickname, or notes for a medication: Tap its name in the list of your medications, scroll down to Details, tap Edit (for Details), tap Edit or either of the text fields, then make your changes.
•Reorder your list: Tap Edit above the list of your medications, touch and hold the Reorder button for a medication, then drag it to a new position.
•Archive a medication: Swipe left on its name in the list of your medications, then tap Archive.
•Make an archived medication reappear in your list of medications: Tap Edit above the list of your medications, then tap the Add button next to the medication name. Any schedule you previously set is not preserved.
•Change how you receive notifications about taking medications: See View and respond to notifications on iPhone and Change notification settings on iPhone.

Hope this helps!

Have a great day.

Health Medications End-Date

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.