Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A Weird bug with Ventura

I've experienced two things so far while using Ventura... I use Figma App, and occasionally I can't zoom in the app, I have to click something different out of the app before it allows me zoom again.

Also, I work with vscode and noticed a bug where my keyboard strokes don't register, and like Figma I have to click on something different away from the app before it works properly.

I don't think it's the third-party apps that have the issue cuz I have another MacBook with Catalina installed and it doesn't bring up those issues at all.

Apart from that, I'm enjoying the stage manager feature 😍

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 4:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 8:10 AM

triumph161 wrote:

I've experienced two things so far while using Ventura... I use Figma App, and occasionally I can't zoom in the app, I have to click something different out of the app before it allows me zoom again.

Also, I work with vscode and noticed a bug where my keyboard strokes don't register, and like Figma I have to click on something different away from the app before it works properly.

I don't think it's the third-party apps that have the issue cuz I have another MacBook with Catalina installed and it doesn't bring up those issues at all.

To trouble shoot further you can:

—Test issue in another user (or guest user) account Change Users & Groups settings on Mac - Apple Support

This will tell you if it a universal issue or isolated to your user/admin account. 

—A SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies.

Login and test. Reboot as normal and test; a reboot will put it back to normal mode.

This test will tell you if third party interference; extensions etc are not loaded in safe boot mode.

To be proactive you can file a bug report /submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2023 8:10 AM in response to triumph161

triumph161 wrote:

To trouble shoot further you can:

—Test issue in another user (or guest user) account Change Users & Groups settings on Mac - Apple Support

This will tell you if it a universal issue or isolated to your user/admin account. 

—A SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies.

Login and test. Reboot as normal and test; a reboot will put it back to normal mode.

This test will tell you if third party interference; extensions etc are not loaded in safe boot mode.

To be proactive you can file a bug report /submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

A Weird bug with Ventura

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.