Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to stop Siri Suggestion widget in stack from always suggesting the Apple App Store?

So basically what the title says, I really like the suggestions in the stack widget, but I do not want the App Store, like a thousand times over and over ???

The others are really good at predicting me, and what I want next, which is super cool, and really helpful. So I really want to keep it, but I mean they also suggest their App Store way too often!

Apple, the "Widget Suggestions" should not be you advertising your store!!!!!!!!!

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 6:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 2:20 PM

Hi gregraygun_apple_place,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you'd like to customize your Siri Suggestions to show less of the App Store.

You can enable or disable Siri Suggestions for an app or, change where the suggestions appear: Siri Suggestions on iPhone - Apple Support

"Turn Siri Suggestions on or off for an app

Siri Suggestions are on by default for your apps. You can turn them off or change the settings at any time.

1. Go to Settings  > Siri & Search, scroll down, then select an app.
  2. Turn settings on or off.

Change where Siri Suggestions appear

Go to Settings  > Siri & Search, then turn on or off any of the following:

• Allow Notifications
  • Show in App Library & Spotlight
  • Show When Sharing
  • Show When Listening"

We hope this helps you.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2023 2:20 PM in response to gregraygun_apple_place

Hi gregraygun_apple_place,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you'd like to customize your Siri Suggestions to show less of the App Store.

You can enable or disable Siri Suggestions for an app or, change where the suggestions appear: Siri Suggestions on iPhone - Apple Support

"Turn Siri Suggestions on or off for an app

Siri Suggestions are on by default for your apps. You can turn them off or change the settings at any time.

1. Go to Settings  > Siri & Search, scroll down, then select an app.
  2. Turn settings on or off.

Change where Siri Suggestions appear

Go to Settings  > Siri & Search, then turn on or off any of the following:

• Allow Notifications
  • Show in App Library & Spotlight
  • Show When Sharing
  • Show When Listening"

We hope this helps you.

Cheers!

How to stop Siri Suggestion widget in stack from always suggesting the Apple App Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.