Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mirroring TV with phone

When mirroring my samsung TV to an app on my iphone, I mistakenly clicked on use password instead rather than code and I do not know the password for samsung/airplay. I would like to reset it but am worried if I unpair my devices I cannot redo it.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 7:36 AM

1 reply

Jan 19, 2023 2:52 PM in response to troutworthy2022

Hi troutworthy2022,

Try restarting your iPhone and TV. This should refresh the devices and allow you to set up AirPlay again. If you run into trouble, the steps in this article will help: If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device

Try these steps first
After each step, see if you still need help. 

1. Make sure that your AirPlay-compatible devices are turned on and near each other.
2. Check that the devices are updated to the latest software and are on the same Wi-Fi network. 
3. Restart the devices that you want to use with AirPlay or screen mirroring.
4. If you're prompted to enter a password, you might have restrictions turned on, or you might need to adjust your AirPlay password settings.

Regards.

Mirroring TV with phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.