Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to upgrade iCloud storage?

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 10:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 11:15 AM

I haven't tried this myself but you can buy more and have a total of 4TB. See the following from What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

After you subscribe to Apple One, you can buy more iCloud storage if you need more. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, you can have up to 4TB of total iCloud storage.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2023 11:15 AM in response to BrianinWV

I haven't tried this myself but you can buy more and have a total of 4TB. See the following from What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

After you subscribe to Apple One, you can buy more iCloud storage if you need more. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, you can have up to 4TB of total iCloud storage.

Jan 18, 2023 11:12 AM in response to FoxFifth

Thanks, but I accidentally posted that before I was finished with the question (don't ask me how...). What I meant to ask was upgrading the iCloud+ 2TB plan to >2TB. Alternatively, adding another iCloud+ plan and linking the two to provide more storage (though I don't think this is possible). My daughter is using more than 3X the storage of the other family members, and I haven't had any luck getting her to delete content (and I don't want to cut her off completely)...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.