Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch won’t pair

Watch stuck on “continue to pair with IPhone” can’t get anywhere with it. Phone not showing pairing

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 12:01 PM

First check you have no other sports watches like Fitbit that are paired to your iPhone  

Then force restart the watch. i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo. 

Then Force Restart the paired iphone  

Force restart iPhone – Apple Support (UK) 

Then in the iphone, Settings, General, Transfer or reset iphone, Reset, Reset network settings. 

Make sure you have no VPN or VPN based adblocker on the iphone

Then reset the router to factory settings which usually involves a paperclip on a little hole. 

Try again. 

Then I recommend reviewing the steps in the articles below 

Click: How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone - Apple Support or 

Click:  If you can't pair an Apple Watch with your iPhone - Apple Support  or 

Click:  If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone - Apple Support 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2023 12:01 PM in response to Thevolvo

First check you have no other sports watches like Fitbit that are paired to your iPhone  

Then force restart the watch. i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo. 

Then Force Restart the paired iphone  

Force restart iPhone – Apple Support (UK) 

Then in the iphone, Settings, General, Transfer or reset iphone, Reset, Reset network settings. 

Make sure you have no VPN or VPN based adblocker on the iphone

Then reset the router to factory settings which usually involves a paperclip on a little hole. 

Try again. 

Then I recommend reviewing the steps in the articles below 

Click: How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone - Apple Support or 

Click:  If you can't pair an Apple Watch with your iPhone - Apple Support  or 

Click:  If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone - Apple Support 

Watch won’t pair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.