Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just recently purchased a used Macbook pro Im going through the set up procedures when I get to terms and conditions the agree button is not highlighted and will not wor

setting up a used macbook pro when i reach terms and conditions the agree button is not highlited and i cant click that button. Any Ideas?

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 11:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 11:45 AM

Carmella2012 wrote:

setting up a used macbook pro when i reach terms and conditions the agree button is not highlited and i cant click that button. Any Ideas?

you can easily set that up later.

click on the back button and sign out of your Apple ID. Skip signing in, and sign in once the setup process is completed

alternative options:

Can’t accept terms & conditions after updating to macOS Ventura

Can’t accept terms & conditions after… - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2023 11:45 AM in response to Carmella2012

Carmella2012 wrote:

you can easily set that up later.

click on the back button and sign out of your Apple ID. Skip signing in, and sign in once the setup process is completed

alternative options:

Can’t accept terms & conditions after updating to macOS Ventura

Can’t accept terms & conditions after… - Apple Community

I just recently purchased a used Macbook pro Im going through the set up procedures when I get to terms and conditions the agree button is not highlighted and will not wor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.