Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is Family sharing possible with my daughter if she has a google or android phone, but I have all apple devices

Can my daughter create an Apple ID on an google or android phone so that I can do family sharing with her

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 11:37 AM

This document will show you how to create a new Apple ID (create an Apple Account) --> How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

See the sections about on Windows or on "another device".

You can do family sharing but what she can actually us when using an Android or Google device will be somewhat limited.

Use Family Sharing with Apple Music on Android - Apple Support

It is theoretically possible to get access to AppleTV on Windows and Android with Family Sharing. The sharing would have to be set up on an Apple device but once a person has access to a subscription then Apple says that you can play Apple TV on Windows and Android by using a web browser.

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - --> All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Family Sharing on Apple TV --> Family Sharing on Apple TV - Apple Support

"You can’t initiate or configure Family Sharing directly on Apple TV. It must be done on a Mac, an iOS device, or an iPadOS device. To learn more about setting up Family Sharing, see the Apple Support article Set up Family Sharing."

Other features may be limited to what she can get access to with a web browser by logging into iCloud.com

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2023 11:37 AM in response to PippiLongo

This document will show you how to create a new Apple ID (create an Apple Account) --> How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

See the sections about on Windows or on "another device".

You can do family sharing but what she can actually us when using an Android or Google device will be somewhat limited.

Use Family Sharing with Apple Music on Android - Apple Support

It is theoretically possible to get access to AppleTV on Windows and Android with Family Sharing. The sharing would have to be set up on an Apple device but once a person has access to a subscription then Apple says that you can play Apple TV on Windows and Android by using a web browser.

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - --> All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Family Sharing on Apple TV --> Family Sharing on Apple TV - Apple Support

"You can’t initiate or configure Family Sharing directly on Apple TV. It must be done on a Mac, an iOS device, or an iPadOS device. To learn more about setting up Family Sharing, see the Apple Support article Set up Family Sharing."

Other features may be limited to what she can get access to with a web browser by logging into iCloud.com

Is Family sharing possible with my daughter if she has a google or android phone, but I have all apple devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.