Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment methods

I can’t download netflix on apple store because the store for some reason won’t accept my payment method although I already had that method and it worked perfectly fine. Can i get some help with that please.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 3:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 6:16 PM

See the Apple Support article below which has some things you can try to fix the problem. Link to contact Apple Support in the article. 

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store*

Possible fixes.   Fix ‘Your Payment Method Was Declined’ Error In App Store.  -

Payment method declined in iTunes or the App Store.   -

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2023 6:16 PM in response to momcilo129

See the Apple Support article below which has some things you can try to fix the problem. Link to contact Apple Support in the article. 

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store*

Possible fixes.   Fix ‘Your Payment Method Was Declined’ Error In App Store.  -

Payment method declined in iTunes or the App Store.   -

Payment methods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.